Our CBD Oils have only 2 ingredients, CBD Isolate (99%+ pure) and USDA certified organic, unrefined, liquid coconut oil. Simple, organic, above all, pure. In addition, it’s delicious!
OUR CBD IS:
- Locally sourced from Colorado farmers
- Non GMO
- Organically Grown
- CO2 Extracted
- Lab-tested for purity
One serving of our CBD Oil is one dropperful (1ml). There are 30 servings per 1oz. bottle. We offer 5 different strengths:
- 125mg – (1/2 oz bottle) approximately 8mg/serving
- 250mg – approximately 8mg/serving
- 500mg – approximately 17mg/serving
- 1000mg – approximately 33mg/serving
- 2000mg – approximately 67mg/serving
The flavor of our tinctures is very mild, with just a hint of coconut from the organic coconut oil. For instance, our CBD Isolate has no flavor and we do not add any flavors or colors. This tincture comes in a 1 oz. cobalt blue glass bottle. Please keep away from extreme temperatures and use within 12 months. Shake well before using.
Our cannabidiol, or CBD, is extracted from the mature stalks and stems of hemp plants. It contains no THC, the chemical compound which causes dysphoria and is associated with marijuana. It is legal in all 50 states.* We use a pure isolate and each batch is independently lab-tested for purity.
7 Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil – Healthline.com
2 .Can relieve anxiety and depression
3. Can alleviate cancer-related symptoms.
4. May reduce acne.
5. Might have neuroprotective properties.
7. In addition, CBD is thought to provide the following health benefits:
- Antipsychotic effects: Studies suggest that CBD may help people with schizophrenia and other mental disorders by reducing psychotic symptoms
- Substance abuse treatment: CBD has been shown to modify circuits in the brain related to drug addiction. In rats, CBD has been shown to reduce morphine dependence and heroin-seeking behavior.
- CBD has demonstrated anti-tumor effects. In animals, it has been shown to prevent the spread of breast, prostate, brain, colon and lung cancer
- Diabetes prevention: In diabetic mice, treatment with CBD reduced the incidence of diabetes by 56% and significantly reduced inflammation
Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, CBD isolate.
Due to the lack of FDA regulation for CBD products, seek advice from a medical professional before settling on any particular dosage.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.