Natural Pain Relief! There is growing evidence that the non-psychoactive compounds in marijuana, such as CBD, could provide a new treatment for chronic pain.Medical News Today
CBD may benefit a person’s health in various ways.
- chronic pain
- arthritis or joint pain
- anxiety and depression
- sleep disorder
- cluster and other headaches
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- allergies or asthma
- epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- multiple sclerosis (MS)
- lung conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
CBD works for most people, it’s natural, rarely has side effects (like nausea) and is a option for you to use instead of pharmaceuticals. Nice!
NATURAL PAIN RELIEF!
THE MAYO CLINIC WEIGHS IN ON CBD – OFFERS DOSAGE SUGGESTIONS.
The Mayo Clinic suggests CBD dosages based on scientific research, publications, traditional use, and expert opinion. Cannabinoid dosages and duration of treatment depend mainly on the illness (and countless other factors).The following chart from Mayo Clinic provides specific dosage recommendations for various illnesses:
- Loss of Appetite in Cancer Patients: 2.5mg of THC (orally), with or without 1mg of CBD for six weeks. [S]
- Chronic Pain: 2.5-20mg of CBD [with or without THC] (orally). [S]
- Epilepsy: 200-300mg of CBD (orally) daily. [S]
- Movement Problems Due to Huntington’s Disease: 10mg of CBD per kg of body weight daily for six weeks (orally). [S]
- Sleep Disorders: 40mg-160mg of CBD (orally). [S]
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) symptoms: Cannabis plant extracts containing 2.5-120 milligrams of a THC/CBD combination daily for 2-15 weeks. Patients typically use eight sprays within any three hours, with a maximum of 48 sprays in any 24-hour period. [S]
- Schizophrenia: 40-1,280mg oral CBD daily. [S]
- Glaucoma: A single sublingual CBD dosage of 20-40mg (>40 mg may increase eye pressure). [S]